Storefront: (719) 567-6050
The Warehouse: (719) 567-4370
Hours of Operation
Memorial Day to Labor Day
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Ms. Juli Yim
Director, ODR/ITT/Art & Crafts
Friday PM to Monday AM
If rented/issued before 11 a.m., items must be returned before 11 a.m. the next day. If rented or issued after 11 a.m., items must be returned before 11 a.m. the second day.
Customers are expected to return equipment in the same condition as when checked out. A $25 cleaning fee will be charged for items returned wet, visibly soiled, and/or not cleaned.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged
A fee will be charged for equipment that is damaged, lost, or stolen. Management will base fee on purchase price and/or cost of repair.
Customers are required to provide their own propane for the campers and grills rentals/loans. We do not fill propane bottles or have them for sale. We can issue a bottle with the rental but we cannot guarantee that it will have propane in them.
Reservations for Campers
- The Reservation Policy must be filled out prior scheduling and paying for the reservation.
- A credit card deposit is required at time of reservation for the full amount
- No refunds provided for early departures
- Campers are not permitted out of state
- No pets or smoking is permitted inside the campers/rental equipment
- Check-in times: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Check-out times: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Quiet hours are 2 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Management reserves the right to make changes as needed.
Requirements for Campers:
- 2 inch ball hitch (17-20 inches off the ground)
- 7 pin round adaptor
- Customers are responsible for providing their own propane.
Cancellation Policy for Campers:
- Cancellations made 8 calendar days prior to reservation date will be refunded 90% of the camper reservation.
- Reservations cancelled less than 8 calendar days in advance will be refunded 50% of the rental fee.
- Cancellations less than 3 days in advance will not be refunded for their camper reservation.
Renters MUST be on time for their appointments!
Due to the high demand for campers, anyone more than thirty minutes late to their scheduled appointment will have to reschedule and may be unable to checkout rental equipment or campers. Customers are required to give notice thirty minutes prior to their appointment if they are going to be late. If customers fail to do so, the camper or rental equipment will be given to the next customer on the waitlist. Customers may lose their reservation if proper notice is not given.
Outdoor Recreation now has “light weight” inflatables for rent! These new inflatables are a little smaller than the standard ones, making them more suitable for your backyard event! They also weigh less, coming in around 100 lbs, which will make the transportation much easier! The Sidekick Bounce House is $22.50 per day, and the Moonwalk Bounce House is $20.00 per day. Reservations can be made by calling ODR!